Chaos Here

Saturday, November 6, 2010

After School Craze!!!!

I'm not have just finishing my study or what....After School is A Kpop Girl Group Dance!!! Wow it's so long!!! This Is tribute To After School!!

Why...Why...n Why,just recently i discovered them...I discovered them from KpopDream.wordpress...now KpopDream are closed.....So Sad...Hard for to download new release song from korea.....

What i really like bout this group, wow, they got height, the got long legs, the shake their booty, and most importantly the very talented...very different from the crazy bitches SNSD....SNSD the got booty, they got face, but they are duck voise singer, they are rude and most importanly they are BITCHES....Enough bashing SNSD....lol~

After School now famous with their song, "Bang!"...wow...A model Catwalk....Korean Next Top Model?? yes, they Are...Check it out here....
Additionally, they can play drum...wow!..Here...

Their Members Are Follow:

The Leader

Rapper


Lead Singer

One of the Inviscible Youth Girl


Hot Model Nana

Play role In You're Beautiful with Jang Geun Seuk


Powerful Vocal


Lizzy: New Member of After School

After School having a subgroup names Orange Caramel...they debuted with Magic Girl...Only Nana, Raina and Lizzy were int his group....

Yes, Why i make this entry...this is my part as a fan to promote them...yes....What I can do as fan? Only this small and unviewable entry by me....hahaha...i dun care who are read this...being blogger, "its not about being read, its about being written"...

You go girl...Hwaiting...You are uncomparable by SNSD...You're unique on your own ways...I'm looking forward for your new single....

These is their famous amous song, that i like:~

1.Ah
4.Bang!
Feel free to download...

P/S: Tonight...i dun know why....I just mumbling in my blog...Whatever!!! This is my page....what i want to rite , its is mine!!!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...